The motto of Rotaract Germany is “Lernen – Helfen – Feiern” which translated means as much as “Learn – Help – Celebrate”.
Active learning is a big part of Rotaract.
- Speaches by members or external speakers
- Company visits
- Managementtrainings, workshops oder tutorials
- Visits to theatre, concert or museum
- National, European and Worldconferences
Through twin clubs and visits we encourage cultural exchange and understanding.
Whether community-based, Germany-wide or international – there is always enough to do, e.g.:
- Play with sick children
- Take some time for elderly people
- Build playgrounds
- Support people in need with care packages
- Organising worldwide fundraising activities
We have social activities on a regular basis, because social engagement does only work through personal effort. The greatest reward for this: people who are happy!
Rotaract is supposed to be fun.
During common events, parties and trips there are several possibilities, to get into contact with different people and get to know each other.
- Club and charity events
- Charter celebrations
- Trips to the twin club in a different country
Grow together, make friends and rely on each other – this is what counts in Rotaract!